1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dread Mares

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by private1, Sep 8, 2010.

1. private1

private1 Guest

Hi, after just recently coming back to UO I missed the Dread Mare spawn. I was wondering if anyone had 2 Dreads they wanted to sell or give to a good home. I need 1 for myself and 1 for my son who just got into UO. My ICQ is 168363612 and I'm on almost everyday, Thanks
  2. Registered December of 2003? Wow, you *are* a vet!
  3. longshanks

longshanks Guest

guess you got 150 mln just laying around.

welcome back.
  4. private1

private1 Guest

Lol, yeah I've been around for quite a while. I remember the glory days when anyone with a house was considered wealthy. I miss the old friends who used to play, gone but not forgotten, Noobus Volker, Robin Hoodlem, Zared, my many friends in EoJ. Heck I even miss some of the people in CHAMPS, not because they were good folks, but because they made it so interesting. It's nice to be back tho, I have to say of all the MMO's I've played this one has the best community by far. I didnt know Dreads were 75 mill apiece tho lol, maybe I will just be happy with my Bane. Just out of curosity, what seems to be the top PvP templates these days?
  5. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 28, 2008
    EoJ huh? Do you know Gerrick or Blondie? They were in EoJ before it disbanded, but were in an even older guild before that, where I knew them; server birth guild A/V (Allies of Virtue) of which I hold GM status on my oldest character.

Glad to see another oldie back.
  6. longshanks

longshanks Guest

three temps for pvp come to mind

mystic / mage / weaver

archer / dreadmare tamer

mystic / bushido swords
  7. EoJ. Blast from the past.