1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread War Horse & Hiryu Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Topsy Krett, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Topsy Krett

Topsy Krett Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am returning player after a LONGGG hiatus from the game so I apologize if I sound quite 'noobish'...

I picked up this dread war horse right before I left, could I get a fair estimate on what the value is from somebody here? I have someone that is bugging to buy it from me. Thanks so much.

PS - The Hiryu in the picture, is that rare by any chance? I just know it's pretty old...

Thanks again!

PSS - This is all located on the shard Baja.

[​IMG]

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Depending on shard, That dread can range anywhere from 40-80 mill. On atlantic that price for those resists might even be 90! Thats if your lucky. They hyriu while nice is not rare not will it fetch more then 1-5 mill if it sells at all.

3. Topsy Krett

Topsy Krett Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, thank you so much for the information! I'm very pleased to hear that. Now I can see why this person wants it so bad...