1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread War Horse.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by chad, Jun 11, 2008.

1. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm having difficulty discovering how much lore and taming I would need to control a dread warhorse. I believe 110/110 is viable. However I'm curious how much taming I would require if i were 120 animal lore? Also I'm wondering their "pet difficulty." :popcorn:

2. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oh also if someone could explain how to determine anythings pet difficulty, it would be much appreciated.:)

3. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

I believe 106.7 is the taming skill needed to own a warhorse and if you have 120 lore that would be enough for full control (99%) of said pet.

4. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So 106.7 taming is the minimum with 120 lore?

5. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

105 is the minimum taming that is required to own a dread warhorse from my experiances....

6. Visago

Visago Guest

I wish they would make pets a little more powerful then ostards and beetles that can be sold to other players with out animal taming. Make them hard to tame for sure, but then make it so that they can be controlled by others so long as they remain tamed. It would only make sense that a war horse be available for warriors to ride, not just tamers who normally aren't directly in the fight.

7. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

out of curiosity...after ten years its about time one of these horses or one similar gives a good kick to the tamer with its rear legs. :) This might take alot of work to put in place but OMG...the good vibes off the monty python esque moment would truly be legendary! for appeal and maximium effect a male tamer would be needed. :)

*ninjas off... satisfied his job was done here.*

8. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

To test pet difficulty.. get on TC, tame one.... and set taming to say 104, feed it, and it will give you a message cannot bond yet. and keep setting it up by .1 until you no longer get the cannot bond message (you shouldn't get any message, cause it has not been a week yet)

9. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

They are, join a faction.

10. Warhorse and Dread Warhorse are two completely different things, different stats, etc.

Also, you don't need to be in factions to own one of the black guard horses--just to tame one you do.

11. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

unfortunately the vanguard isnt active on test =[

12. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

i tamed mine with 120 lore and 110 taming