1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread War Horses and Faction Guard Horses

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Tina Small, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Has anyone successfully retrieved a dread war horse or one of the black faction guard horses while using the SA client in the last couple of days? There's a post in the tamer forum about someone losing a faction guard horse when he pulled it out of the stable while using the new client and someone else I know heard that someone lost a dread war horse.

2. Kestrall

Kestrall Guest

Ive used my dread horse just fine in sa

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Same, I have a dread war horse I've been using in SA.

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

This is what happened to me today
    I went and stable my Cu at the luna stable. I took out my greater dragon. then I had to go afk so I restabled my greater dragon. I got on my ethereal went threw the gate to umbra logged off. I came back a few minutes later logged in and my CU was at the umbra gate with me. I never took it back out of the stable after I stabled it. first time I ever used the luna stable to I always use moonglow inn stables, and I was in the 2d client when it happened. I havent been able to get it to do it again.
    Now Im thinking if I logged for the night got on the next day would my CU be gone like others have lost their faction horses or dread mare . One of my guildmates lost their dread mare stabling it taking out their greater dragon next day the dread mare was gone.