1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dread War Horses

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by swateam46, Aug 10, 2008.

1. swateam46

swateam46 Guest

Hello Everyone...
    I have two questions....(1st) Could someone plz tell me where I can locate a tamable Dread Warhorse.. (2nd) what is the best way to tame a Greater Dragon..
    Thanks, I am a New...uh...returning player...been away for a Year...
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

1. Dread Warhorses spawn alongside with Vanguard Controllers as their mount. You have to defeat the rider first or knock him off with a dismount attack i.e. bola. They used to appear in Cove, Serpent's Hold, Nujelm and Papua (didn't saw them elsewhere) mostly at midnight UO-time. But I didn't saw any for days - can't tell you if they reappear. But if you happen to play on Drachenfels I could give you one.

2. Best way to tame a Greater Dragon? Depends on your template, gear and playstyle. There are some good tactics. Have you already checked the Tamer Section? If you scroll a bit I'm sure you'll find something. If not please ask there again, ok?