1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread Warhorse Training

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Fiskr, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Fiskr

Fiskr Guest

I've been training my Dread for months now. He GM'd all but Magery pretty quickly, magery takes forever! Been getting .1 gain per 6 or 8 hours of training. That's fine, I'm in no hurry and enjoy the challenge.

This morning I log on, visit the sphinx, and in a couple hours got the final .6 gains to full GM the pony. Does anyone know if they tweaked the code on these critters, or did the RNG gods finally take pity on me?

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Shrug*

I know Draconi was working on the pRNG

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

That's why you work magery first.;) It's not nearly as tough if you blue train them on a two slotter first, getting the magery/magic skill up. Then go finish them off on an ele for the fighting skills.

4. Fiskr

Fiskr Guest

That is exactly how I did it. Even focusing on magery like that, Everything else GM'd, while magery was only 91. Others training the Dreads had the same experience. Made it a real challenge.