1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Dread Warhorse

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ZidjiN, Nov 4, 2015.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Could someone please help me value this dread? Its Located on europa atm.

[​IMG]

2. Mysts

Mysts Seasoned Veteran

They can vary quite a bit, surprisingly. This is a pretty nice one, lower HP and stats but still strong.
    I'd say anywhere between 300-400M, if it was on ATL

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

under 600hp rarely gets above 100m. its got good fire resist, but if you got anything over 150 id be very surprised. rating really doesnt matter at all for dreads except for those who just look at the rating / collect rated pets.

4. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

I don't see this selling for more than 120m

The Real Deal likes this.
  5. Mysts

Mysts Seasoned Veteran

You can easily get way more than what either of these have stated. Don't get low-balled. This is a pet that casts Magery and also has Eval, which means it will bless itself putting it's HP well above 600. Having 5 less HP does not make or break a pet and lower it's price to that extreme.

Also with the new Masteries you can prevent more damage on pets.

6. gawdofwar

gawdofwar Visitor

this is in above of 400m brotha i am 15 year pet trainer tamer and seller trust me

Mysts likes this.
  7. genchattroll101

15 year pet trainer with july 16, 2015 acc?

8. Mysts

Mysts Seasoned Veteran

I'm not trying to create animosity between anyone, but I just want to say that the pet will sell whatever a buyer wants to pay. It is a really nice Dread and as a buyer/seller of them, I'd never go below 300M on it. I've seen plenty of them sell for 200M that aren't near the stats of this one. Also, anyone who mentions ratings must've used the rating system to know otherwise it wouldn't be mentioned. It's there for a reason, resists are stacked higher because just as players; Resists > HP.

I just want to make sure this OP is informed since that's what their post is all about!

9. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

ratings are worthless when it comes to pets. ok not worthless, its something to initially judge a pet off of.

main thing people look for in some pets is wrestle, and magic resist (anything under 120 in these is very low value)

poisoning can be a major factor rune beetles (above 120) plus high dex for attack speed

Some "trash" dragons (low resist, high hp) are very useful for stuff like em events / looting rights (actual damage done doesnt matter, you just want them to take damage, and lots of it, easily)

in dragons tactics skill is worthless because of the damage cap a few years ago.

in dreads specifically, resists are nice to have, but what you actually need is HP, because its directly related to how much damage the fire breath does. thats why high hp dreads are valueable. id rather have a low rated dread with 650 hp than a 5.0 rated dread with 500s hp.

Now, you do just have pet collectors who buy based off ratings, and maybe someone would buy this pet if you took an extremely long time to sell it, but since this is a pricecheck, realisitic price to sell this dread in a timely manner would be 100 - 150m.

I pricecheck a dread just like i pricecheck rares or any other item. the average price to reasonably expect someone to buy it. not the maximum price that takes a very long time to sell, with no guarantee it will actually sell.

Mysts likes this.
  10. Mysts

Mysts Seasoned Veteran

This is important, but it's more based on the percentage of HP remaining. A max HP Dread with terrible resists will drop HP quicker than another and do less Fire Breath damage, IF it's taking damage.

I'm not disagreeing by any means, but with the Berserk Mastery it's less of an impact as people have weighted it before. If a DM takes less damage it continues to deal consistent Fire Breath Dmg vs. 1-2 strong Fire Breath hits.

11. genchattroll101

Dreads are mainly used for PVP or sitting in luna bank on.. As a pvper I can tell you right now, no one will use the taming mastery, ever.

12. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is 200mill top

13. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the estimates everyone. I greatly appreciate it!
    I wasnt ready for the amounts of PM's though lol.

Was only a PC and im not sure if im selling or not atm and thats the reason i havnt responded to all the PM's.

The offers in PM's have been betwen 40mil and 290 mil. So i guess smewhere in betwen is the accurate price :)

Thanks again!