1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dread warhorses...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Morder, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So whats with the recent interest in these things now all of a sudden? Did you guys finally figure out what i've known for many months now? I still have a few of these babies left. All of which are fully trained 7x skills. All of which are well above average. BTW, do you guys even know what makes a good dread warhorse before you post to see stats?

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

nope

but I figure since you like little cuddly orcs you would be happy to tell me and I will give you mani shinies :)

3. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think Im sitting on 5 of them currently...

4. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

All at once?

sorry couldn't resist, its my nature :)

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Strength and hp are what really make em special. As i've posted in previous threads, these are basically ridable dragons (regular type). The resists are fairly low, but that not what makes em unique. Yes, i have messed around with a template that uses the dread and yes i know that played correctly will nearly instantly kill someone. Better train what u have up t'challe, their prolly gonna go for quite a few mill.

6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

if your interested, in not i"ll just find a strong Greater Hiryu

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I am still buying a good one not sure why you haven't sent me a message to sell one. Esp after I agreed to your uber high price. So where is my ride?