1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreadsteed, racial, or PVP mount?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by RayneStorm, Aug 29, 2007.

1. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Here's one for discussion for the higher levels...do you ride your epic dreadsteed, epic racial, or epic PVP mount? Or maybe the epic bird? I've heard arguments that the epic dreadsteed isn't work getting cause of the quest requirements, but I feel if you ain't flying, you gotta be on that dreadsteed, otherwise your warlock status is in serious question.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Dreadsteed baby. Why be a lock if you dont' have the nifty steed?

While I want to have another steed, the dreadsteed is awesome. It takes time and money to get it and friends, but Diremaul isn't that hard with a bunch of people over 70. Hell, 5 of us just did it last weekend to get my Dreadsteed after I hit 70 (I had to save gold to get the mats)

I lookforward to the Netherdrake for my epic flying when I have money to get that.