1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dress Form Dresses?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by katherinepgoh, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Someone had posted a picture of six variants of dress form dresses made from stacking things up, does anyone have that picture? Thank you!

2. Try here

Also here another link from China old site. She posted the passwords to all there when she left UO, her finally gift to us, her fans.

I used her's idea for several deco projects on all our homes!

3. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

:( I like the corner fireplace, but when i click on it, I cant open it cuz my virus scan veiws it as a threat & wont open it...

4. mutau

mutau Guest

Same here. my AVG didn't like the Dressball gown.

5. Sorry you all had problems with the link, I have remove it.

6. Maiden China

Maiden China Guest

*shrugs* I made those web pages years ago, and I have not the slightest clue why it would say there were virus's involved. My computer has compleatly been destroyed a few weeks ago *cat, gravity, lamp.. long terrible ending* and I lost all of the originals on how to do the decorations. In addition to that I am no longer with that provider that they were hosted on. If you can still get acess to all of it Lord Drakelord, I highly HIGHLY suggest you rip any and all information you can off of those websites for your use, or to repost for others.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

had no trouble with the page or any of the projects using Firefox browser, all worked fine... the only broken links for me are some on the home page of the site