1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Drink potion macro?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Tukaram, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Am I missing something? I can not find a way to drink a potion with a macro. I know I can put it on the hotbar but I need to drop my shield/drink potion/rearm shield. Super easy with UOAssist.

I can easily drop and rearm the shield but I haven't found a way to drink the potion. Has anyone got this one worked out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(I did a search but couldn't find a thread.)
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    just drop the potion into the hot bar or macro right click on it and hit target self then when you hit the macro hot key it will use the potion!
  3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008

• Make a new macro.
    • Drag the unequip action in it (select the left hand).
    • Drag the appropriate potion in it.
    • Drag the equip action in it (shield).
    • You have to try what kind of delays you will need between these actions.
    • Assign a hotkey and/or drag the finished macro onto the hotbar.
  4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Hawkeye that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I could drop and pick up the shield but couldn't figure out how to 'use' the potion. I actually forgot you can drop the item in into the macro.

Putting it straight onto the bar won't work if both hands are full. (I tried that first before trying to make a macro.)