1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

drop parry ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Is parry useless on my thrower gargoyle if i drop should i add bushido (does it need parry ?) or ninja ?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If you're primary PvMing, I recommend that you drop parry and add bushido.

3. does not bushido not need parry ?

4. Taylor

Bushido has advantages outside of parry--most importantly, perfection and confidence. Plus, you suffer a penalty for holding a shield with a throwing weapon, which precludes the choice of parry. Although the devs say that this penalty is mitigated by the parry skill, my experience tells me differently. If you're forced to chose between parry and bushido, I'd go with bushido.

Keep in mind that this is just one guy's opinion.

5. I want the bushido but under the discription for confidence it say puts you in defensive stance and allows you to gain stamina and health each time you parry.?

6. Taylor

It's not dependent on parry, despite what the description says. Get yourself damaged, then run away and use confidence. You'll see a marked difference in your HR, even though you're not parrying.