1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Drop rate/bugged account?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bullseye_of_Atl, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Is it possible my account could have a glitch? More often than not, I seem to go for well over an hour before I get a drop......an hour and a half is frustrating.

Am I alone, or is it me? Can a GM look into it?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not necessarily bugged, what are you killing and how fast?
    Calling a GM is unlikely to help I think.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There's a big difference in drop rates depending on your style of play.

For example, I have one character who can one hit kill some pretty big things. He gets a drop routinely every 10-15 minutes (it would be less, but I HAVE to loot). On a different shard I have a character with a lot fewer resources who takes 4-5 hits to kill the same things. He gets drops every 45 minutes to an hour.

So knowing how you are hunting and what you are hunting will help us a long way into improving your performance.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i get about one drop an hour. i have a mid-level archer and she kills hellcats, lava lizards, spiders and kappas. i could probably increase my drop level by killing other stuff, but the creatures spawn at a rate that doesn't overwhelm her, and her skills are all going up as she fights, so it's all good. but getting one drop per hour or hour and half doesn't sound bugged to me.

5. Well, I sure do appreciate the advice and comments. So, it's not me.....characters.

Thanks again.

6. 2-3 an hour

Go kill 10 rune beetles or 15 bake's. You may or may not get a drop. It gives your fame.

Go the tok champs spawn. Wither, earth quake or holy light. Use poison fields. If no mage use weapon with hit area strikes.

Youll get 2-3 an hour.