1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Meditation] Dropping meditation?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Zyron, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

K so Im wondering if meditation is really that important???

Because i want to drop meditation for 100 inscription...

or can i like..... drop necromancy to 110... and get 30 meditation?

will that be beneficial at all?
    Would it be better to have 30 focus??

im a necro mage if you didnt catch on
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

It really depends....You could drop necro to 100 (or 105 if you needed to strangle)

over all tho, it depeds what you will be doing....the Regen rate of med can not be beat.
  3. Zyron

Zyron Guest

i decided im just going to keep my char as he is.....

im going to make a scribe mage... for pvp...

what template would you guys reccomend for heavy pvp??

besides necro
  4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

For a Mage? Just the normal Scribe mage since you are wanting to do that

Edit: It is possible to get 100 inscription on a necro with out losing all of your med. I think I have 80 or 90 med on mine.
  5. Zyron

Zyron Guest

Well its just im want to have a blue mage and a red mage...

I dont know what to have....

should I have a anecro as my red or blue??

if my necro is blue what mage template should i have for a pker?
  6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

This depends again, I would go with necro as red and any other template as blue.

But if you plan to do champ spawns, and be one of the people killing spawn I would go with any other template being red and necro being blue so you can be protected for scrolls...

Necro's have a bit more killing power than Pure mages do, but you can make either work.

Edit: I forgot to mention earlier, and Lynk will most likely point it out if he ever reads this, a Parry mage is a good bet for pvp. I do not have a solid template to give you but it gives you something to consider.