1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Drops from a crimson dragon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dodger, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,

I met a fellow the other day as we bashed generals in the current invasion event we chatted and he told me that he had had a drop into his pack as he fought a crimson dragon of a bracelet with a special name (cant remmeber the name). Has anyone else had any drops from a crimson dragon and what are they?

2. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

AMEN TO THAT

4. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

Ive foughten like 60 crimson dragons like 20 solo and never had anything drop into my pack.

5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I have been on many Crimmy Dragon killings and have had nothing fall into pack. The only things of interest in loot were Brightsights, boomstick and a bow. All off different Crimmys and all had to be looted.

6. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

the thought of draconi with the crimson dragon was maybe:
    the gold u collect during fighting the invasion and killng generals, you spent by killing the crimson dragon again LOL

the CD is not worth to fight :(

7. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

I looted a Crimson Cinture from a crimson dragon corpse.

P.S. What's the point in asking this guy for pictures... If he had a ****ing picture he wouldn't have made this thread!!! lol.

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The last CD that I tried was like that, but the one before it...

Everyone worked together and only one person died. When you get the tactics and the group right, they are possible to kill without death.

Hint: Someone needs to be dedicated healer. (Yeah, healer gets no loot unless the group splits it, but the loot level of the CD is low enough that it doesn't really matter. From the 20 or so that I've had a hand in, I've seen many minor arties, one common assassins piece and one unconfirmed report of a rare assassins piece.)

9. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Alchemist's Bauble martie?

10. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Did u have to swear? lol.
    Anyway, Tbh a thread started with a claim that somone got somthing no one else has seen or heard of needs a picture.

11. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, I should have made a screen grab, I really dont fight crimsons (tamer with a scared dragon) but the person who claimed to have had the drop did show it too me, was a bracelet with a very strange name and no wasnt an alchemists bauble, it looked like a normal bracelet but with a strange name (cant remember the name). The reason for the post was to ask if other people had had drops from the drag, looks like the answers no.

12. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Do you recall if it had (replica) in the title name?

13. Harb

Harb Guest

Sorry no, have seen nor heard of anything unique. Having said that, just spread the word to check the corpse, I have gotten a couple ML marties, but as someone mentioned earlier, they don't "pop" into your backpack.