1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

drops from beserker deamons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anybody gotten anything from these beserker demons in this event? I have soloed 4 by myself tonight and assisted in 5-6 others and have not gotten anything! I have had a few people say the beserker syths drop in there loot along with other cursed items by two people i was helping but have yet to find anything. [​IMG]

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

My brother pulled a pair of cursed shadow dancer leggings and a scythe.

3. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The demons only drop a scythe, if your lucky.. and just the random weapons and gold/gems. Some of them are pretty nice. I got a 99% mana leech/100% poison lance... but its a lance... lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I got a cursed Tunic of fire from one, so it sems like they're still dropping Magincia stuff.

5. egglett

egglett Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

picked up a scythe off one with quite a new char on origin a while ago dont remeber hitting it that much (just lucky i guess)

6. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The scythe does not drop on every berserker. I also soloed 2-3 and I only got one scythe.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I pulled 3 scythes on one day then 5 the next morning. No cursed artifacts from them though. Got a few nice rings/bracelets in the loot too.

8. I got a sycthe and an ornate crown of the harrower.. cursed.

Lord Yalp of Zento, CTDM

9. Karthcove

Karthcove Guest

A cursed ornament of the magician.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I picked up multiple death robes lol they can be nasty

11. you're like me, looting rights on about 20 berserkers and 0 sythes and 0 cursed arties.