1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Druid Forums

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Jawnee Bravoh, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Welcome to the druid class discussion forums. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
  2. Siriatha

Siriatha Guest

Yay! First druid to post in here! ^_^ *cheers*
  3. Jabari[KS]

Jabari[KS] Guest

Hehe, good job Siriatha. :p
  4. Karinya

Karinya Guest

first druid to have a sig that works and name in the sig ?? Mahaha
  5. Jabari[KS]

Jabari[KS] Guest

Hehe Karinya... Siriatha used to work. Not sure what happened to it. I sure hope the orcs didn't get her. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
  6. Karinya

Karinya Guest

I hope them ulgy things did not get her ... I agree with you fully!!
  7. Switt

Switt Guest

Hey all.

So, any of you Ex-EQ Druids? I played a level 65 DRU on Druzzil Ro and am looking forward to trying it in World of Warcraft
  8. <blockquote><hr>

first druid to have a sig that works and name in the sig ?? Mahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I shall have to develop a sig for Grifty and possibly Ifera someday.

Though, it may confuse folks if I start postin' with my name and a sig of a female avatar...

First uhh... post by a beggar!
  9. Orcishfury

Orcishfury Guest

well there hasn't been a post here in quite some time, so i'm gonna post in support of the druids! hurray for us tree huggers!
  10. Considering the Druidic elves carve giant gaping wounds in the trees, and then set up shop there, I wouldn't call them "tree-huggers"

But at least the other druids (Tauren) don't seem to have such destructive habits.