1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Drunk Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by TheVampster, Aug 28, 2011.

1. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This was supposed to happen at 6 Central time on the 27th, I was at the Rewards Hall at 7 EST.. nobody was there. Did this event even take place? I kept checking back the whole hour. Nothing. The tubs were gone from Luna and Brit...

2. EM Augustus

EM Augustus UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

*nods*

I was there early, waiting with people. But then we moved to the tables to begin the drinking contest at 6pm CST/7pm EST exactly.

Several people came late, and we spent a while shouting for more people to come. (Heh, several players joined me in spreading the word. - We even popped into General/Global to be sure people heard.) We even have a few late comers come 10 minutes into the drinking and join in.

Then at around 6:20 CST/7:20 EST (maybe a bit later) we moved on to the Scavenger Contest. But we waited for people and got around 5 more players to come. As soon as they landed, I gated and led everyone to Trinsic.

Even had a few people come in the middle of the Scavenger Hunt and join in. (Around 30-40 people total. Was hard to tell by then, people were spread out all over.)

People got antsy so we began, my apologies.

- EM Augustus

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well 7pm EST is 4pm my time and usually too early for me to attend.

4. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This was on L.A., right?

5. Yes, was on LA
    OMG !! was alot of fun :)
    Usually call out in general chat or EM Event channel to let players know when and where we are.....sorry you missed it :(