1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Drunken Leprechaun Knife Factory (dagger(s))

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Apetul, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Selling both daggers.

First one was the dagger that the leprechaun was giving to people on the event
    Second dagger, probably was the dagger from the leprechaun itself (its not a crafted dagger, its a renamed dagger ;) )

[​IMG]

Since I dont know how to price the 2nd dagger, Im looking for offers. ICQ 16551611. Thanks.

2. I was at that event. How was the named dagger obtained?

3. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

When it was my turn, the EM put a dagger in my trade window and asked if I needed it. It was a dagger like the one at the left of the picture but I canceled the trade by mistake (right click) so I told him that I didnt get the dagger and he opened the trade window again.. but this time I received the named dagger. So, not sure what happened, maybe the named dagger was a test he did for the event, who knows. I wasnt going to ask him, i just recalled to bank to keep it safe :p

4. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there Apetul,

that dagger really belong in a home of a blacksmith.
    What about putting it in town of Scandinavia?

Ofcourse I will write checks for you.

Regards
    The Scandinavian