1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dry dock ship problem ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

How do I dry dock my ship when the bending pole it. it also has 2 poles 1 is below the other 1 ? I get a message saying remove clutter from deck and nothing is on it so i think they mean the poles ? I resigned from quest already ?

2. olduofan

olduofan Guest

I waited 5hours last night for gm never came at all... You can see the two poles on it...
    here is a pic of my problem, is there a way to just delete a boat or trade just get ride of it sink something?

View attachment 5360

3. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I canceled a pirate quest from my ship yesterday. After I canceled the quest and moved my boat, I saw the binding pole standing in the water where my ship had been. I tried to "pick up" the binding pole and then it went away. So maybe try moving your ship if you have not already done so, or try grabbing the binding poles and see if they go away as they did in my case. Good Luck

4. olduofan

olduofan Guest

i did nothing and im not getting any in game help either

5. olduofan

olduofan Guest

how do I just get ride of it like a house ?

6. Khameleon

Khameleon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

I had the same problem Paged a gm.. gm never came.. but I logged in this morning and the pole has finally disappeared....