1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dryad Allure Request

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Jan 19, 2009.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    One of my favorite allures are the Meer, but they prove a bit problematic at times due to their area attacks. Meer Captains cast holy light which damages any players in their vicinity but fails to do any damage to foes. Can this effect be reversed to affect our foes? I mean, couldn't some cause problems by manipulating their Meer into attacking unsuspecting players?

The other oddball is the Meer Eternal who seems to groan and commit suicide, causing you a great loss of karma in the process. I think it has something to do with their ability to drain hit points from their foes, but somehow it winds up self-destructing and your character is seemingly responsible.

I know you guys have a lot on your plate, but this is just a humble request to consider.