1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] Dryad Allure

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Montie1123, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

Ok Returning player here just started a char on Siege Perilous last week. Read over the list of things i can turn into a pet, went and tryed to get me a Meer Eternal and it says i cant charm that. Anyone tell me why that is? Im thinking its because its blue to me dur to my chars high karma but im not sure and I dont want to go kill my Karma if i dont need to.

Thanks for the help

2. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

No one able to help me out with this? Is it a karma thing or do i have to kill them till they hate me?

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I do not think that a meer eternal can be allured. The spell typically works on things that are subject to a repond slayer and the meer are not on the list.

4. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

5. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

6. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

it is my understanding that the meer, when it comes to dryad allure have always been buggy. im not sure the eternals even can be allured, as they would be a most powerful pet. i would suggest trying one of the mages or low end meer. in regards to buggy i've heard that they sort of stop listening. i never really used them. i would usually go down to ice and get an artic ogre lord.