1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DS Calculator

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Driven Insane, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Driven Insane

Is there a calculator somewhere to determine how much ninjitsu, hiding and possibly stealth are needed to hit the cap of 50 in PvP?

I'm wondering if 120 ninja and 100 hiding are enough to hit the cap.

I've been unable to find much info on DS. Such as does tactics/anatomy effect the damage as well?

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hiding stealth and ninjutsu 120 ninja gm hide 110 stealth I hit max you can maybe go lower for stealth but idk

3. Driven Insane

I think I'm going to have to get on test and see if 50 can be reached with just 120 ninja and 100 hiding.

Seeing alot of people using DS these days. It also seems like none of them have stealth, just hiding and ninja. Also since you can use a -mage weapon and it doesn't require Tactics, slapping hiding and ninja (which certainly have other benefits beyond DS) and being able to do 50 point hits seems alot better than some of the alternatives.

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

U cannot..they usually run 80 stealth and get the rest in items +20 and +5 robe n cloak..u can throw 15 on jewls or the shadow dancers for another 20 it's easily attained with right equip