1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dude, what happened??

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rogal, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Napa is like almost completely empty. There's a ton of open 18x18 spots etc and they wrecked my fav dungeon for ogre lords.
    Kinda interesting hitting vendor runes and seeing no house there. Napa is like that neighborhood you grew up in and come back to years later only to find most of the houses gone.
    Well, I'm back so now ye have someone to go "grrrr, him" about lol.

See ya in game!

2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

welcome home

minoc could use a gov'nor!!!

3. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

Glad to know you are here!

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That corner of the banks been vacant ......... Last time I stood there for any period of time I think a NPC propositioned me they were so bored because no one is around any more.

5. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Governor of Minoc... hmmm I'll look into it. I checked the minoc bank wall today it's still in good shape lol.

Cephas [V] likes this.
  6. Cephas [V]

Cephas [V] Journeyman

If you need ogre lords, look for the mines south-ish from the New Haven moongate. What was worth trekking to Despise for (not the titans or the acid elemental) landed there a while back.

And Kirth's right: Minoc could use a governor.

7. Snakeman

I keep fixing that wall is why, if you look close you will see the repairs :rolleyes:

8. Snakeman

Ps I won;t tell ya who ran into it tho ;)

Cephas [V] likes this.
  9. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I still remember that day the Mongbat came walking right up to the bank as if it was accessing its bank box lol

10. Snakeman

Yup, that was funny as hell, new UO Teller

11. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know I'm late to the party on this thread but I have to echo the OP's sentiment. I regret falling out of my "newfound UO stint" that kicked off sometime back around 2006-2008ish but it was still so active at that time (Particularly full of returnees like myself) and lots of player homes and vendorhouses that I felt assured Napa would still be there when I got back. I re-subbed this week and you can run for eons without seeing houses. Definitely very unsettling. Much as neither idea is appealing I'm hoping a lot of people transferred to Altantic rather than concluding that this many players are just entirely gone after so many years of hanging on.

12. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

shhh! closely guarded secret... we are hiding... its those nargles!

13. Budwieser kdl us

I should come back and buy up all the land in fel? Wait!!! Buds coming back?!?

14. Ol Man River

Ol Man River Visitor

Well Mythic messed up my billing on 2 accounts... So i came back to my castle gone with all my server birth items and all my rare items... all my armor.. weapons... everything... gone... so my account is 201 month old and it being shut off for good now...

15. Washington

Washington Visitor

I think UO needs better marketing.