1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dueling Pit.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jan 10, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

What are the dimensions for a regulation (if there is one) for a standard pit. Looking to build a dueling house, but need the pit dimensions so I can design around it...la

2. Queen Amy

Queen Amy Guest

Dexers will want it as small as possible, and mages will want it as large as possible!

(There are no standard measurements.) We have a dueling arena in Gilfane, but everyone chooses instead to duel on the Nemesis house roof, where there is more room to run around.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Welp, I went with a 9x9, mainly because of the fact i only had a 15x15 plot to deal with...la

4. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Depends on what your looking for , my favorit is on Napa , and was/is used for the naked bar fights

5. If you're specifically building a pit, then its only going to be good for dexxors on a plot that small. Otherwise, you could take an 18x18 plot and build an entire multi-level dueling arena where PvP'ers can combat over the entire house, or 1 level depending on how you create it.