1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Dumb minining question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Raider Red, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

when setting your tools to mine ore/stone does it affect or decrease the number of ore you get from each node?for example if a node yields 20 ore when I am not set to mine stone/ore will I only get 18 ore and 2 stones(in tram 6 if in fel) when I AM set to mine stone/ore ?

I hope ya'll understand this question,I am not too good at trying to articulate things in writting,I can talk yer ears off but I just caint write too good.:D

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if i am understanding you correctly they should be the same I believe

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think you get less ore, if you get stone. I believe it works like mining sand does - in which case you can keep mining the sand and it only empties out when you actually get sand. In this case you are getting ore on the non-stone swings, but getting stone also helps to empty out the node.