1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dumb Question of the day?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by allan1850, Jul 22, 2008.

1. allan1850

allan1850 Guest

Does anyone know which (if any) NPC's buy fried eggs, cooked chicken legs and cooked fish steaks? I have stacks of these and I'd rather sell them to an NPC rather then toss them in a trash barrel.

Thanks

Allan

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The fishers on the piers in towns with those ie Skara, Glow, Zento etc. will buy ye fishsteaks cooked even uncooked. The town butchers may buy meats, not sure about cooked eggs though ..hrmm.

3. allan1850

allan1850 Guest

I just tried to sell cooked fishsteaks in Zento and Skara, but the fishers only replied with "You have nothing I would be interested in."

Allan

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ??? Well I know I sold em to someone on the darn piers or ship wright area shops hmmmm :(

Typical npcs we should fire some of em they are just never interested in anything we have some of em.

I think one of the museumy or whatever quests also take in fish steaks vesper one of those but it has to be thousands for some crummy few points on the tier and hardly worth it. :(

5. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed

Actually its the fisher at the brit library that takes fish steaks, but he only accepts raw fish steaks, not cooked.