1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dumb question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    Where do you get ninja books from? I know you get Bushido books from killing ronans. Looked for a ninja to kill but I could not find any only the blue ones in town but they didn't sell books. Im looking for a few books to test out a up coming tea party event.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Silly Spree. The ninjas are hiding. Go farm some hiyru on Tokano. They will find you.
  3. Astynax/Tek

Astynax/Tek Guest

The way i got mine was I would walk around Isamu-Jima untill one of the stealthing ninjas attacked me. I would kill it and loot the book off of it.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Only when they go to Luna.
  5. i may have 2 or 3 of them i have to look.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

you can buy them from a scribe in zento
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

What's the fun in that? *chuckles*
  8. I is not a dumb question if you got someone to help you out!
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

As Mechanic mentioned, the scribe in Zento (where the Tokuno trade in guy is) sells bushido & ninjitsu books.