1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

dumbest question ever

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nine Dark Moons, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i've been playing for 6 years and i've never ONCE been able to get a goza mat to raise. i've tried using the deco tool ("you cannot raise it up any higher"), i've tried locking them down first ("you cannot lock this down!"). i've tried placing a 2nd one on top of the first but it just lands on the same place the 1st one is at. help...
    so embarrassing...

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Only works with square goza's (the one tile ones) not the rectangular 2 tile ones.

Other than that, I really can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work! All you gotta do is place the goza mat, and raise with the deco tool =)

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

THANKS SO MUCH TEESHY!!! i was using the 2 tile ones :)

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Ah! cool, so glad I could help! I know how frustrating it can be to *know* somethign should work, but it just WONT for you!

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

that's not dumb, sweetie

dumb is screaming at your screen, the cat and anyone that walks into the room for a week or more cause ya never even bothered to ask :eek:

:D