1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Chests?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I read a little write up on stratics but have some questions. I hope this is the place.

Can you get anything decent from level 4 dungeon chests? Is there any one dungeon/ spot better than another?

I'd love to know if/where people use the lockpicking skill other than to open treasure chests.

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Most stuff in chests is garbage, but thats not to say you will never get any keeper items. Most peeps just use LP for t-hunts.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

we raid the chests when we in the dungeons, mainly gold, sometimes something decent will pop in the chest, but most times just gold.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok bummer

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

The average gold farming amount (non peerless/champ) is a safe 100k/hr. This can easily be attained picking chests. Items are pretty lame though, with the occasional diamond in the rough. If they would only put loot in the Ilsh chests now. What a waste.