1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeon crawler suggestions

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Mac, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks,

So, long ago I had a provo dungeon crawler, and I don't remember what his setup was, and now, with so many other skill choices available, I'm looking for suggestions.

Base template is:
    music 100
    provo 100
    Stealing 100
    hiding 100
    stealth 100
    LP 100
    magery, enought to use scrolls to get in and out where I can

So, I wish I remembered how my old template was as it worked wonderfully, but I don't. I haven't been able to figure all the available skills out yet and where they might fit in best, even after a ton of reading.

Provo always kept me out of trouble (and I love using it), but looking for suggestions as to the rest.

This toon is for using to obtain as many of the stealables in dungeons that I can get my hands on, any and all suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks guys and gals

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

you need to get your stealing to 120 if your gonna be a crate thief, nothing worse then rolling up on a level 10 artifact and missing stealing it 30 times.

your stealth, for rolling around in normal dungeon setting, ya wont need to go higher then 80.
    you can go even lower then that and get one of them nice stealth robes or maybe some shadow dancer leggings, or even a smugglers bandanna.

i run kinda the same thing, just no barding skills.
    so i put on remove trap and detect hidden so i could open any treasure box i find with my bare hands.