1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Dungeon Fish Since Patch..

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by goonball, Nov 7, 2010.

1. goonball

goonball Guest

Has anyone with GM fishing been able to catch any of the rare dungeon fish (Fire Fish, Lava Fish, Reaper Fish, etc.) since the patch?

If the answer is no then does anyone know what fishing you have to be to catch them now? Would 105 work? :wall:

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The patch notes stated you have to be 106 to fish them.

Ironically, in changing the requirements for the fish, they somehow managed to screw up the PS system to where you can't even get 120s (and maybe even 115s), except by combining lower PS.

3. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I do not see where is stated you need 106 to FISH them ... you need 106 to get them added to the orders.

4. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You can catch fire fish at 105 hubby caught 3 in last two days. Also we have caught reaper fish in doom, again that is at 105 fishing. Also summer dragon fish. We just started playing with dungeon fish as we are sick of catching crabs, and thought we would do something different. So it may be possible to get at gm also. Have fun and gl.

5. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, I have a second fisher GM, he fishes just fine in dungeons.

6. goonball

goonball Guest

Yeah I know you can fish in dungeons still.. I was asking if you can fish up the rare dungeon fish still. But regardless, thank you for that ray of hope Sasha, I was really really hoping I wouldn't need 106 fishing to get the rare ones, I'm glad it's only 105.

Thanks everyone!

7. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, can you put a link to this?
    Or if you are a moderator you learn some that we, normal people, can't knot?
    Please, let me see the link where you have read this thing.
    Thanks

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]
    Publish 68.2 Notes - 10/15/10
    James Nichols
    14 Oct 2010 20:56:38 EST
    Greetings,
    The following changes will go live during tomorrows daily maintenance, thank you!
    Publish 68.2

Bug Fixes

• Increased the chance to get fishing power scrolls. Quests breaks down to the following: under 80 for shallow water fish, over 80 for deep sea fishing, over 106 for dungeon fishing

• Fishmonger Quests are now properly removed from the quest journal

• Resolved an issue with players not receiving the fishing crate when you accept a Fishmonger quest.

• Fixed the issue with players not being allowed access to the hold of Pirate/Merchant ships in Trammel.
    Ship control no longer takes up a pet slot.

News Archive | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online