1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

dungeon runebook (fishing)

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Doomhawk, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Doomhawk

Doomhawk Guest

does anyone gave a dungeon runebook of safe fishing locations. Most dungeons are to hard to traverse for us top get to safe fishing location. THe only one i've been able to get to safely is depise fairy area 4 tiny ponds which are fished out in few minutes. please help

Doomhawk ,Ledgends

2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

From your sig? I'm guessing you're from Legends shard.... I suggest you might want to post the question in the Legends Shard Forum here...

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The very safest Dungeon fishing area can't be marked. It is Mushroom cave in ilshenar. Take a pack horse or giant beetle. There are enough spots in the little river at the far left of the cave that by the time you've fished the last one the first has re-stocked.