1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Stealing - Minimum Skill Needed?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Connor_Graham, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I looked through several of the FAQ's but didn't see posted anywhere the minimum skill needed to steal dungeon stealables. I know you can be as low as 119, but it's been long enough since I trained it up that I can't remember. Does anyone have the actual skill level?

Thanks!

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

You need to have a skill of 100 for a 10stone item which is the weight of arties for stealing.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Displayed skill only.
    My thief was stealing dungeon artifacts when he was only in the 60's for real skill. I loaded him up with +30 jewels, +20 shadow dancers, and +10 buglers bandanna. Obviously the more skill the better, but at less than GM displayed skill you won't be able to steal anything from a dungeon. Even at GM you're going to fail more than you'd like to.

4. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have 120 and I never fail so for. I use to have 110 and fail lot. So make your own judgment for that.