1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Survivor Template

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Narval, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Narval

Narval Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 28, 2008
    Hi all, I'm thinking to make a new template only to run dungeons without any problems, without killing, only for mark runes or visit.

my idea:

120 music
    120 peace
    100 Magery
    100 Healing
    100 Anatomy
    100 Hiding
    80 Stealth

What do you think about this template, my idea is survive in any dangerous situation.

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I did something simular

120 magery
    120 eval
    100 med
    100 peace
    100 music
    100 hiding
    80 stealth

Over 100 peace is realy un usable without discord theses days and the skill timers in conjunction with each other kind of stink. So Id leave it at GM and add in legendary magery. This way you can area peace then invis to stealth away.

Now, if you are actually using healing its nice to have but with eval your heals(greater heal spell) will be more effective. Also unless you have 140 stm showing your aids take a lot longer than even 2 GH spells. Its nice to have the back up healing but all the same on a peacer with stealth and magery you shouldnt have hard time doing just about anything much less marking runes.

I use my guy to get dread horn keys. I can do it solo but if i have a good mage dropping evs over the mountainside in group I just stealth around looting keys and lureing to evs. Works great!
  3. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Just for surviving?

GM magery (+20 optional)
    GM med
    GM hiding
    GM ninja
    GM music
    GM peace (+20 optional)
    80 stealth
  4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable