1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Dungeon

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by York_Siege, Mar 5, 2014.

1. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

I was curious what are the most difficult dungeons in the game (siege rule set) and why? I thought this might be a decent topic.
    Thanks for the input,

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I would barely ever go to Sanctuary on Atl, I don't think I would ever ever go here...

3. York_Siege

This seems to be the most common response; I have been there once myself and walked it.... dead.... A friend on another shard swears he can alone can hunt in there with a bard. I really don't know to believe him or not.
    I also know bedlam can be pretty difficult too and one that isn't really that safe to stealth in ..
    I would also assume that the crystal dungeon(the one you need to pay to get into) is nearly impossible too.
    What other dungeons are just crazy on siege ?

4. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

they all have there methods to doing them all ya gotta do is figure them out and your ok i dont think any of them are really to difficult after a few times in them

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

they are all easier on siege than on any other shards because of faction's monster ignore.

6. York_Siege

Thanks for the comments, I would agree with the correct character type or a good team there isn't many dungeons that are difficult. My question is not without reason and has little to do with hunting, more to do with public opinion. I have asked this question many times in game and it seems that the two most common answers are Sanctuary and Bedlam citing the reasons above. These are great dungeons but don't exactly fit due to the spawn type. I am somewhat out of the loop when it comes to hunting so finding the right dungeon. any other ideals would be helpful.

7. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Actually Bedlam isn't all that bad, there are some terrain issues and game mechanics that need to be understood, such as, if you run outside away from a mob, the mob will automatically turn around and walk to the very back to the dungeon. Of course... if you don't break this invisible line of sight, they come right back to you when you re-enter.... I'd forgotten about the Prism of Light on NuJelm.... it's broken up into separate rooms, and certain ones are ridiculously evil... I wouldn't go in without backup... or Monster Ignore like The Bo said...

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

You gotta do more than just break line of sight in that ridiculously coded gaff.....I"ve restarted the client only to go back in and be instantly bombarded with spawn again.

Spiffykeen likes this.
  9. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I am not a real good fighter, so the hardest dungeons are out of the question for me. I enjoy the Abyss when I am soloing because it is challenging for me, but possible. And there is always the chance of thieves and PKs. I like that added danger.

Spiffykeen likes this.
  10. York_Siege

You bring up a way of breaking this into more detail, perhaps it would be better if i asked
    "what are the 3 most difficult dungeons to Solo?"
    and
    "What are the 3 most difficult dungeons to do as a team of no more than 4?"

Maybe it has changed but i found destard, the last time i was in it, to be pretty bad when the gtr dragons pile up. solo that is.