1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Duo Cross healer templates? What do you use?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I haven't used healing in years. Does anyone use a cross healung team for large game? If so, what template do you and your partner play?

I was thinking of using:
    120 Swords (or other)
    120 Anatomy
    120 Tactics
    120 Heal
    120 Chivalry
    120 Parry

Is there anything I'm missing? Would I be better off with the katana or switch to fencing for the leaf blade.

I'm so used to playing a bushido guy, it will be strange without it.

I plan to start out against the burning Mage and hope to be able to fight Slasher, Stygian and maybe even Exodus and Corgul..

This would be most excellent. Just don't have a clue what template they are using.

2. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Actually, I looked these guys up on Uo.com and found the template. I'll switch out parry for Bushido and try it out!

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I find bandy cross healing to be extremely useful for Throwers or Archers when taking on Osiredon.

Kittle Cattle is using a War Axe probably to specifically damage Exodus' Stamina so he swings slower, thus allowing time for bandies to kick in between swings.
    I'd be interested in seeing the properties on their weps/armor though. Whether they used Refinements or not, and what properties exactly were on their weps. I can't exactly see what wep that Bal Bas Bow was using. I suspect that at least one of them had 50% HLA on their wep, and both obviously had Stam Leech/Mana Leech. I wonder if one of them had Hit Fatigue on their weapon as well.

#3 PlayerSkillFTW, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    Pirate Roberts likes this.
  4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I was thinking of carrying one weapon with hit fatigue and the other with mana drain. Doubletap!

5. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Two players x-healing is extremely powerful. I would modify your template to accommodate 300 points in weapon skills for the lmc bonus. So a modification of your above template would be:

120 Swords
    120 Bushido
    60 Parry
    120 Anatomy
    120 Tactics
    90 Healing (use enhanced bandages)
    90 Chiv

Obsidian likes this.
  6. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I can do that, I've got those stoned.

7. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking along the lines of 120 Macing/GM Tact/GM Anat/GM Healing/GM Parry/120 Bush/80 Chiv. Then use the Duelist's Edge to boost Anat to 110, and use a pair of Jewelry with +5 Anat/15% HCI/15% DCI/25% EP/+25% DI to boost Anat to 120 for more damage and better heals. Could even drop the 25% EP and replace it with +10 Tactics to bring you to 120 Tact as well, if you want to swap to a 50% EP Ecru Citrine Ring every 3 mins to chug, which is pretty easy with the EC macros.

8. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

120 weapon skill
    120 Bushido
    120 Chivalry
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    60 Parry

Podolak's template also looks pretty good. I had just raised my chivalry to 120 a while ago and the benefits of that are pretty neat.