1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dupe de jour

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So there's a 0 day exploit for duping on live shards.

Doesn't this just make you feel like there's no point to doing anything....

OK the game is for fun and nothing is really worth anything, but for some reason, i just don't feel like getting runic kits or gold anymore since some people can just dupe anything.... it makes me feel like I'm wasting my time, more so :lick:

I wonder if mythic will let us know if the problem is being dealt with or will assure us that they can catch the perpetrators...

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Maybe that explains seeing barbed runic kits laying on the floor at Luna bank a little while ago....

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Instead of stirring things up on UHall - how about posting the details to the Bug Reporting Forum so that it can be brought to the Dev's attention?

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Several people have reported seeing evidence of duping - gold checks dumped at the bank, large quantities of expensive items in the cavern of the discarded. There was a long thread about it which I locked when it turned to people attacking each other. If anyone has any concrete information to pass on to the devs please follow the advice in the thread I posted earlier. http://stratics.com/community/threads/posting-exploits.267187/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.