1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Dupe Dupe Dupe Dupe of Earl...

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Prince Caspian, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Just suppose...

We did the following:
    • Secured a vendor space in a Luna Mall.
    • Place the Vendor
    • Rename the vendor "Dupe McDupeington"
    • Rename the store "YEAH IM DUPING SO WHAT"
    • Stock it up with like 50 ornies

How long do you think the vendor would last?

I honestly think he'd last forever.
  2. Well are they dupes or did you buy them wondering why you got 50 ornies for 250 million gold? Say to yourself, "wow, I got a great deal from this kind soul that plays doom for 24/7."

Or did you say it smells like a dupe, walks like a dupe, shines like a dupe, must be the original event item. SWEEEEEET.
  3. And it gets moved to SnR so fast that Wally West would do a double take and say WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???
  4. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    *chuckles* Thanks for the morning laugh. :)

Sorry for the move, but you have to admit, you were ranting a bit. ;)
  5. Ni-

Ni- Guest

I'd change the store name to "YEAH IM DUPING. WHAT? SAY SOMETHING... SHUT UP!"

I'd sooo do that if I had a throw away account. I wouldn't stock it with Ornies, though, I don't have any... I'd stock it with potion kegs!

oh yeah, love the title!