1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Duped checks?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by 4th3ist, Feb 26, 2009.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My home shard of Catskills has apparently had a ton of duped checks passed out at Luna bank around 12AM yesterday. As well as runic hammers.. Apparently, Drachs had a similar occurence last night. I'm curious if Siege had anything similar happen?

Another interesting happening.. I had someone approach me at Yew moongate last night and ask me if I was interested in purchasing gold.. The goldsellers are getting very personable. Lol.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Siege is pretty insulated against all the dupers/dupe sellers, but I'm sure it does happen.

3. If you want to get away from that sort of thing, Siege is your best bet.

4. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also, at least historically, dupes have often involved switching facets from Fel/Tram. Seeing as we don't have that deal, it's more difficult to dupe here. I wouldn't say it can't happen, but I'm willing to bet it's a lot harder to do (discover) and doesn't happen much, if at all.

5. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I use to blackhole all the time before I quit when I ran on my 56k. Hehe. Probably could have made myself very rich in those days..

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There is secret cave in mountains in Malas that leads to Trammel. This one goes back and forth all time. You did not know? He will show you, for nominal fee.........

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

We just have a lot of duped pvper posts.

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah siege is almost dupe proof any big dupe anyways...... Thats why i tell people to come here but they just dont like not having insurance wimps!