1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Duped items that there was originally only One , Seriously delete them ALLL.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_weins201, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EA should just Delete every single one of them - or make them common for EVERYONE.

Dont give me the excuse I got mine legally. If that is / was true then you either are the original duper OR you loaned it to a freind who duped the item.

If oyu are in possesion of any item that only had ONE made / given out and you you lose that items because there are now hundreds out there well tough.

If oyu are one of the FEW who maintained them as a one of a kind item you are very honorable and deserve to keep your item.

This is said and pathetic and should have been dealt with swiftly and harshly not marginalzed to the point that now there are 100s prob 1000s of items out there.

2. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

they turned those blue robes into monks robes, they shoudl mark each charactor who chooses to wear these vine cords, with a pair of sandles that are not removeable that say I choose to wear/used a duped item. If it was my game I would have it say something demeaning becsuae the person choose to use something that everyone knows is not the origonal

3. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

EA should just Delete every single one of them - or make them common for EVERYONE.
    ---------

They did start making them available to EVERYONE, they're caleld HERITAGE TOKENS!!!

---------
    If oyu are one of the FEW who maintained them as a one of a kind item you are very honorable and deserve to keep your item.
    ---------
    Mines are, I keep all my Chesapeake Unique Items Banked, none will ever be displayed anywhere anymore ever again.

4. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

OK, this is the Rares Collector Forum, not UO Hall.

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

OK, this is the Rares Collector Forum, not UO Hall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly Rare means just that rare, not once rare now duped to hell and back

Dupe is exactly that a dupe it is no longer a rare, this is in the same boat as the wall blood spatter, music stand, all now worthless

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly Rare means just that rare, not once rare now duped to hell and back

Dupe is exactly that a dupe it is no longer a rare

------------------------

BINGO

7. Just make every server birth/event rare available at all times to all players. Drops as loot/npc gold sink- whatever... ends rare duping.

8. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Just make every server birth/event rare available at all times to all players. Drops as loot/npc gold sink- whatever... ends rare duping.

[/ QUOTE ]

They could also cancel UO. That would end all duping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.