1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Duped Items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Exgirlfriend, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Exgirlfriend

Exgirlfriend Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sence monday, i've counted over 75 people with IR, and over 100 Valorite hammer made weapons on my shard. EA, when are you going to address this issue? I dont cheat, and it's wrong people like me who pay the exact same amount have such a disadvantage verse those that do. I say remove all of these items and make everyone start over.

Thanks
    Ex

2. Dryke GL

Dryke GL Guest

The problem with 'easy' answers and sweeping generalized responses is that all the good people get swept up with the bad. Not to mention the fact that deleting all the items and making everyone start over only means that the cheaters will recover faster than the legit players.

3. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I bet 90% of those were faction ones, you just didn't realise.

4. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

100 weapons made with val hammers on an entire shard... thats surely pityfull ... god that shards equipment level must suck...

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:lol:

To the OP:
    Got anything better to do on a game you pay to play? And how exactly are you sure that they truly are duped? And if you suspect they are duped, why don't you go page a GM and inform them that there are duped items?