1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Duped Pacify?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by tehfloof, Jan 16, 2014.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

I found a pike at an IDoc that looks exactly like pacify, but says just pike and has no mods. Am I correct in assuming this is a dupe? Is it worth anything? Thanks!

2. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Doggy dupe that basically copied the look if im not mistaken.

3. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

its like the Halley thats also duped that has 2 colors - the REAL ones are VERY VERY limited -
    and ARE NAMED ( to confirm how many were ORIGINALLY put out - check under the
    event items of several years ago

And value?? what do you want to pay for a known duped item??

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yep doggy dupe from the imprisoned dog thing. value is like siabra said. i would say 25 - 125mil depending on who you could find to buy it. (doggy dupes are not allowed to be sold on stratics, but in game or on vendor) i myself wouldnt pay anything for it, but im sure someone would just for the look.

5. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

Thanks for the info! I had no idea what it was until I saw a picture of pacify. I'll probably end up keeping it just cause it looks neat :)