1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Durability at zero but still getting resists?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by John-boy, Feb 5, 2010.

1. John-boy

John-boy Guest

The durability on my gloves is 0/37, yet I can take them off and put them on, and when I put them on the resistances add to my total active armor resistances. Do I not need to repair anymore?
  2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

When you take damage you will get a message saying your equiptment is severely damaged...this means your gloves are going from 0/37 to 0/36 ...0/35 etc

When that second number hits 0....POOF! your gloves are gone!!

That second number can only be increased by using Powder of Fortification.
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    I haven't tried this in a while, but you can push the durability on an item to 0/0 by doing bad repairs (e.g., with a low-skilled crafter). The durability will stay at 0/0 and the item will continue to exist even if you do bad repair on top of bad repair. However, I've been told that as soon as you take some actual damage, the item with 0/0 durability will vanish.