1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Durability - the property

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Piotr, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've got a shield with Durability +130%, which I think exceeds the old cap for this property - the old prefix, Indestructible, was converted to 120% as far as I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

So +130% should make it close to impossible to damage?!? And what is the new cap?

This also made me wonder, what does this property actually do?

Do items with Durability + x% loose durability in a slower pace than items without?

And if that's it, isn't this property obsolete, now we got Powder of Fortifying, not to mention Self Repair?

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The Durability property increases the base durability by the percentage displayed, in other words, Powder of Fortification makes Durability (the property) completely useless.
    because durability is capped at 255/255 anyway.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That reminds me of the time I found an indestructible pick axe way back in the day before pick axes displayed their uses. I thought to myself, "Awesome! Now I don't need to buy shovels anymore" and went mining. Sadly, after an average number of uses, my indestructible pick axe was destroyed like any normal pick axe. :(

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Neg mod like -100% Luck or Lower STR Requirement.

Gorbs likes this.
  5. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Be careful imbuing anything over 100% durability. I had a weapon that was over 100% durability and I imbued swing speed increase and the item jumped from high 300s to over 500 with only 3 mods on it.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, its pointless. It's basically there to keep you from getting good mods. :p

Shakkara and Sauteed Onion like this.
  7. Silentfury

Silentfury Journeyman

I was able to make a Demon Slayer sword using a Shadow Runic that gave the item 349 durability a few years ago. I still keep it around as a conversation piece.