1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dusting off my wizard's hat for a little bit.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Mythran-Lankester, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Mythran-Lankester

Hello - ello - elo - lo -lo - o - ...

Soo I tried this wonderful General Chat (*salutes*) today in game - and found about 4 people, so I thought I'd post here as well, see who's still around, or just lurking on the forums.

A few days ago I saw the new project Richard Garriot is working on, and it gave major UO nostalgia, so I've activated my account to have a look around.

If you know Myth/Lank - my 2 main PvM wizards and still have my ICQ, drop me a message, or PM me here and look me up.

2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

*waves* welcome back!

Mythran-Lankester likes this.
  3. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

We never leave for good.

Mythran-Lankester likes this.
  4. Mythran-Lankester

5. spamspamspamspam

spamspamspamspam Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Holy crap Kank! It's Heinz /Helmut (etc.) von Weez

Not many around anymore. Napa has been quiet over the past two years or so. I'm in a pretty much inactive guild with Platinum, who you may remember. Rosh was with us for a short time maybe three years ago or so. Elb was on a bit maybe four years ago. I never see anyone running around with the M^F at all. A lot of old Napa folks pay other shards, though some recent content has caused a bit of interest so that the shard isn't completely dead (though still pretty close).

I don't run icq anymore, but drop me a pm and let me know how tings are going!