1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dusting off travel cape

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Leanan Sidhe, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Leanan Sidhe

Leanan Sidhe Guest

Hello Baja...
    I noticed several familiar names still here on the board! And I have to admit the post by Slug had me laughing no end.
    Is there still land available for homes? Is the shard busy?
    Thanks... and hello to all

2. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Why thankee! Room yes, there are (or were) vacant lots right outside Luny in fact...as far as being busy .. well ... I think the Brit Cleanup will help with that tho

3. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Hi Leanan,

Lots of open land to claim as your own. We are not a large shard, I'd say we are a medium size shard but what we lack in quantity we make up in quality. Lots of good people here.
    What's your interest? PvP? PvM? Crafting? My personal opinion is we aren't much of a bank sitting shard.

Create a char and come check us out!

Stay away from the Slug though. Your collection of death robes may increase but at least you'll die laughing.:mf_prop:

4. Leanan Sidhe

Leanan Sidhe Guest

Thanks Amber -
    Actually I am an old Baja traveler - back in the days of Rangers of the Realm, and COS. I admit I traveled to a different shard, and made a new home, and then left all together.
    But have been thinking of coming back to Baja!
    As for what I like to do..... a little of everything =) Course, I'm not sure what is new anymore... =)

5. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

DONT LISTEN TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! BAJA IS THE ROCKINGEST SHARD THERE IS!!!!! UFO FOREVER!!!

(and we all like each other for SOME reason...welcome to the insanity!!) :gee:

P.S. You might remember me...lol..

6. Leanan Sidhe

Leanan Sidhe Guest

OH.... I had a wonderful time last night, roaming around the lands!! I found several ole runes - was nice to see something still there for Ravenshire..... Sad those to see all those empty places....
    I threw everything out the bank box looking for a rune for the Woods - I had some wonderful memories of Pack parties.....
    Even had to visit Old Trammel Minoc .... =)
    So I went to my current location - and ordered the movers to start packing up my belongings

7. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

*smiles*

We await your arrival.

Let us know if you need any help.