1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DxDiag problem

Discussion in 'Warhammer Technical Assistance' started by Dylonx5, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Dylonx5

Dylonx5 Guest

I preordered WAR from gamestop a few days ago and just got around to signing up for Beta. I went to the website and filled out the information. When i went to verify my email i was asked to submit my DxDiag as part of the verification process. I have followed all of the instructions but whenever I click submit, my page never changes. It sits on the same screen unable to move and I eventually have to Control Alt Delete out. What am I doing wrong?

2. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you don't need to use the beta center if you have your preorder codes.

go to: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Create a new master account, or open an existing one if you are a DAoC player.

Create a Warhammer game account

Enter your preorder codes.

Follow the directions to finish it out.

Once you have entered in all your preorder codes you will be given access to the open beta, headstart, etc once they become available.

hope that helps.