1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dye colors you would like to see.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SpaceYourFace, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Excluding colors they have had in the past. What colors would you like to see.

I would like a dark blue like the hair dye. Its my favorite color and it dont hurt the eyes like some of the colors from TOT 1. Mabe a dark red.

I personally dont like but mabe 2 or 3 of the new dyes. And the ones from from TOT2 were kinda bland looking. Yesterday I was looking through my stuff and found a full set of the TOT2 dyes that I never even used a charge from so I turned them in today for some majors to outfit a new char in when SA finnaly comes out.

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Out of curiosity, have you seen the slime dyes? They had a dark blue color.

As for myself, I always liked maroon or burgundy. True black would be nice too.

3. I never saw the slime dyes. Thats mostly because I took a break of over a year. Im finding out that i missed alot of events that had some cool stuff but oh well.

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'd just like to see charges on the colors we are getting.