1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dye Tub Color

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deception, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there any way to get a normal dye tub back to it's default light gray? The lightest you can get it with dyes isn't quite as light as when you first buy it from the tailor.

Thanks in advance

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No. But a normal dye tub costs so little I just keep one in a secure that has never had dyes applied to it.

You do know that you will not get gray from an undyed normal tub, right? What it will do is effectively "bleach" whatever you use it on back to its original color.

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Buy a new one? No way that I'm aware to set it back to default.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ummm,, spend a few gp and get a new one if that would serve the purpose for you. I don't know of any way to revert it back to "unused" state.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure if you click on it you can return it to default, or from a dye set. i am sure I remember seeing that recently

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure if you click on it you can return it to default, or from a dye set. i am sure I remember seeing that recently

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay, that feature is only in the Runebook Dye Tub, Statue Dye Tub, and Leather Dye Tub.

The Normal Dye Tub, Special Dye Tub and the Furnature Dye Tub do not have the "Default" option.

7. Deception

Deception Sage

Ok, I wasn't sure if it was the bleach effect like a leather tub or if it was that light gray.

Thanks for clearing that up

8. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I so wish they'd add the "default" option to the furniture dye tub. [​IMG]

9. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

<blockquote><hr>

I so wish they'd add the "default" option to the furniture dye tub

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I keep one in a secure for the sole purpose of dying furniture back to normal color.

10. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I so wish they'd add the "default" option to the furniture dye tub

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I keep one in a secure for the sole purpose of dying furniture back to normal color.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Payed 2m for it as well so I take care of it. Yes a bit pricey, but the new player that had the rewards really liked the gold.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I just snagged one from one of the spare accounts I had open holding a house when it got rewards. Of course that was some number of years ago... And yeh, I still have it.